Home Based but with flexibility to travel.
Sterling Woodrow are seeking a Financial Controller to oversee and manage the financial operations of its Hotel Sector. There will be a need for flexibility to travel to 2 UK Hotel locations, initially with more expansion to be expected.
Our Head office is in Billericay, Essex, however the position can be home based.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller role:
The role of a financial controller is to oversee the accounts department and ensure everything runs smoothly, your key duties will be:
- Financial planning, Strategic analysis & Forecasting
- Variance & cash flow analysis, Purchase Ledger Management
- Producing reports & commentaries, & Budget creation, P&L creation
- Team management
- Supplier Liaison & Commercial Awareness
- Payroll management, & HR Management
- Audit and compliance controls, Financial reporting and MI
- Cost saving efficiencies
- Excellent communicator, with both internal and external colleagues at all levels.
- Hard-working, efficient and motivated by results.
- Ability to analyse and make recommendations, alongside the capacity to drive. through key business changes.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of financial issues.
- Qualified and highly experienced in a similar role.
The ideal candidate for the role of a Financial Controller would thrive working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. In addition, this role would suit someone who has natural engagement skills and can communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
Advance Excel skills and working knowledge of Xero are essential.
How to apply for the Financial Controller’s job:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Sales Progressor job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK