Diamond Recruitment Group is currently seeking a Financial Controller for our client to work in Belfast, Co Antrim Northern Ireland.
This is a permanent job and our client is leading provider telecoms solutions to businesses across the UK.
This dynamic, award-winning, customer-focused business that has evolved over three decades and has used that experience and innovation to deliver an unmatched service solution. They are at the forefront of driving connectivity, making them one of the fastest growing business communication companies in the UK. Their range of products delivers a total service solution containing all the vital tools required to accomplish unified communications for businesses all over the UK.
To provide management and control of the accounting function of the organisation and provide strategic and commercial advice to the Financial Director, Managing Director and Board
Key fields of responsibility
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for;
- Preparation of annual financial and consolidated accounts and providing financial information for external accountants at year end
- Preparation of monthly management accounts in a timely and accurate fashion and ensure completion of month end procedures
- Preparation and monitoring of company cash flows and forecasts to ensure timely payment of suppliers and subcontractors
- Bring all ledger accounts to reconciliation, including assets and liabilities. E.g PAYE & VAT
- Preparation and delivery of full budgets for the business
- Liaison with business managers across all departments verifying sales, margins and costs
- Compilation of timely and accurate management information for the board
- Assisting the organisation with its growth strategy
- Control of company payrolls, pensions returns etc.
- Prepare and submission of Statutory returns including VAT and PAYE/CIS
- Liaison with banks and financial institutions
Key Performance Indicators
- The timely delivery of accounts and management information in line with quality standards and agreed timescales
- Provision of sound strategic and commercial advice to the business.
- Ability to identify business improvement opportunities and share best practice
- Ability to display strong customer and business focus in day-to-day work
- Ability to co-operate with key contacts and working relationships
You Must Have:
- Must be a fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Have 3 years post qualified experience in a similar role
- Be highly motivated
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be IT Literate with proficiency in Excel, Word, CRM and SAGE
Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Previous experience within the Telecom's, Technology or Commercial Services sector
- Experience of SAGE 200 or equivalent accounting software
You Salary & Benefits Package
- Salary - circa £35,000
- 20 days paid holiday plus 11 statutory days
- Pension contributions
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Diamond Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Call me, Jonathan McConnell, directly on 02890 558 002.
YOUR DETAILS WILL BE TREATED IN A CONFIDENTIAL MANNER WITH DIAMOND RECRUITMENT GROUP.
Tags: Financial Controller, Accountant, CIMA, ACCA, ACA