About the role
Nexperia is seeking an exceptional Financial Analyst to join our global finance team. The successful candidate will participate in our Management Development Program which includes international assignments and study support gain an accountancy qualification.
What you will do
- Assist with analysis, financial planning, and reporting while building expertise in financial and management accounting as well as commercial analysis
- Participate in our two year Finance Management Development Program
- Collaborate with colleagues across sites and functions while gaining exposure to our senior management team
- Learn and grow in a fast paced, dynamic environment with study support (CIMA) and future opportunities to travel and work abroad
- Undertake special projects and ad hoc assignments as needed
What you will need
- Degree or equivalent in Finance, Maths, Science or a similar discipline
- Relevant post graduation and/or industrial placement experience
- Excellent analytical abilities, attention to detail, and proficiency with numbers
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to understand and work with complex concepts and data sets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business
- Willingness to travel abroad as part of the Management Development Program
About the team
Our Power MOSFET business line is one of the top suppliers of high quality power MOSFETs to the Automotive industry as well as a major player in providing general purpose MOSFETs to the computing, industrial and consumer markets.
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.