Financial Accountant (Global Consumer Technology Business)
(Slough) - Berkshire
Attractive package to included bonus + benefits
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a Consumer Technology Business that manufacturer a range of CE products to include TVs, Audio products and mobile devices. With the business still very much in the ascendancy and focused on growth within Europe, they are looking to appoint a Financial Accountant to join the team located in Slough.
The successful person will undertake aspects of financial accounting work, including daily entries booking for transactions per local policies and procedures, assist and answer audit accounting questions, as well as organize the month end closing. The responsibilities will also include bank reconciliation statement preparation, AR/AP management and other financial reports generation which HQ or leader request.
Duties and responsibilities
- Accounting entries daily booking for subsidiary transactions per subsidiary
- Coordinating audit processes
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statement
- Generating the bank reconciliation statement monthly
- Prepare reconciliation statement for internal/third party customer/vendor
- Prepare the list for factoring and track the AR credit insurance process
- Provide other financial reports which HQ or leader request
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly VAT/Intrastat/CIT returns
- Additional General accountant duties as necessary
- Required experience
- 3 to 6 years finance experience as General accountant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Electronic company experience is highly desirable (not essential)
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent in accounting and OFFICE software- (SAP on priority but will consider others)
- Good communication skills
On offer will be a competitive salary and package and fantastic opportunities for growth and progression. The role is based in Slough and we understand there will be the flexibility to work remotely in the current climate, moving to some onsite working at some point in the future.
For a confidential chat or further information relating to this great opportunity please contact Graham at Big Pond Solutions on 07977 548674 or email: email@example.com .
bonus + benefits