Our client is a provider of flexible funding solutions for high-end vehicles. They pride themselves on the personal feel of their service, and have a team with decades' worth of worth experience in both the automative and financial industries.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £20k - £24k depending on experience + bonus.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Responding to and converting inbound telephone and web sales enquiries
- Developing tailored finance solutions to meet clients’ requirements
- Building and maintaining relationships with brokers and dealers
- Order processing
- Finance agreement documentation production and management
- Liaising with end customers
- Administration duties
Key candidate requirements for the role:
- Preferably 3-6 months support/account management within the financial services arena
- Experience in the Auto Finance industry preferable
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Be able to priorities workloads
- Show initiative to work alone as well as in a team
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Strong academics
- Good IT skills
What are the perks of working for this company?
Health insurance and pension scheme.