FRESH new opportunity to join this leading FTSE 250 business. This is an extremely entrepreneurial business, which promotes fresh thinking and will give the right candidate fantastic career opportunities.
If you are looking for a role in a sleepy, old-school investment company, this role is definitely not for you.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the day to day running of the central finance team. This role is a "roll your sleeves up" position where you will be involved at all levels throughout the finance chain.
Essential Job Functions:
* Ensure delivery of the day to day operational requirements of the central finance team
* Preparation of monthly management accounts and senior management board pack
* Key player in the Groups annual audit
* Quarterly VAT and regular FSA returns
* P&L and cash flow forecasting
* Cost control
* Ad hoc management tasks
* Liaison with professional advisers, regulators and tax authorities
* Fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with 2 years PQE
* FSA reporting experience (financial reporting)
* Good excel skills
This is an excellent opportunity to progress a career in a fast moving and highly growing successful organisation.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.