Location: London, Stratford E15
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Depending on Experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Formed in 1996, our clients ethos is to support every learner, young person, entrepreneur and delivery partner in achieving their maximum potential and ensure that success is sustainable.
They deliver services to all sections of society and are expert at tailoring services to the needs of particular client groups.
They are an Ofsted Grade 2 organisation with the following quality marks: Merlin, Matrix, Investors in People Gold, ISO9001:2015, ISO27001:2013 and Customer First Standard.
Our client are seeing a qualified Finance Manager working in their London office to help their expanding team grow.
The Finance Manager role:
• Provide expert comprehensive financial support and guidance to the Performance Managers and SMT, in their financial planning, management and control of government funded projects
• To be responsible for the development of government funding procedures to support the achievement of the company’s priorities and targets.
• Support staff to ensure compliance and support the Head of Finance in preparing regular and accurate financial forecasts and cashflow statements.
• Preparing monthly financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
• To prepare the quarterly VAT returns.
• To prepare monthly bank reconciliations and monitor the bank account on daily basis.
• Ensuring that the purchase ledger is maintained in accordance with stated procedures and processes.
The ideal Finance Manager will need the following skill and experience:
• Minimum two-years experience
• Qualified Accountant ACCA/ACA/CIMA
• Knowledge of Accounting Standards, Payroll and VAT.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
• Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial information
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Bookkeeping, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective verbal and listening, and communications skills
• Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, Excel spreadsheet, word-processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level
• Info Sun system knowledge desirable.
Finance Manager Benefits:
• 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays, increase to 25 after 1 year in service, 28 after 5 years.
• Workplace Pension
• Bupa Cash Plan Scheme
• Company Socials
If you feel you’re suitable for this Finance Manager role then please apply today!