- Update and oversee all business accounts
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Update monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Aid in the Development of budgets and financial plans for the company
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Report to senior stakeholders with timely and accurate financial information.
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager will be:
- ACCA/ CIMA part qualified
- Proficient user of finance software
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with people at all levels that generate confidence, respect and trust
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
The successful candidate will be joining a Newmarket leading Consultancy business and to provide excellent exposure and development. You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
An excellent opportunity for either an experienced Finance Manager, or a progressive candidate looking to take their next step within this established Newmarket Consultancy business. As Finance Manager you oversee the finance function with business, providing detailed analysis and reports, alongside ensuring the continued development of the function.