- Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Overseeing the finance department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports including the preparation of tax returns; advising on any tax issues.
- Responsible for the preparation of the Group consolidation (including all associated consolidation journals) for actual results, forecasts, and budgets.
- Liaise with management and other professionals to compile budgets.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in the long-term and short-term decision making.
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified or Finalist
- Strong systems knowledge and Excel ability; V Look-Ups, Pivot Tables and Formulas
- Strong business partnering capabilities
- Previous experience in the telecommunications business would be advantageous
- A progressive and forward thinking individual who is eager to progress
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager role will be joining a growing business with the opportunity to implement really change whilst also receiving a competitive salary and benefits package.
An excellent opportunity for a progressive candidate to support the strategic decision making and growth of this telecommunications business in Cambridge. The Finance Manager will be responsible for ensuring the complete month end closing as well as the rolling forecast and budgeting processes to feed back to the senior management team