Ballards LLP is a firm of Chartered Accountants which also supports clients with their recruitment.
We are assisting a services business near Bromsgrove looking to recruit a Finance Manager / Bookkeeper to join their expanding business.
This is a full time role (4 days might be considered) and a great opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper / finance manager to join a dynamic organisation with great growth plans and a track record of investing in people.
As Finance Manager you will be expected to have the following experience:
- Overall management of Sage Accounting software including:
- Sales Accounting and Credit Control
- Purchase orders and invoicing
- Chart of Accounts and Nominal Ledger
- Credit Card and expense management
- Cash and banking administration including cashflow management
- Direct Debit management
- Tax collection, payments and reporting to HMRC
- Co-ordinate Payroll management with 3rd party
- Including Pension payment and auto-enrolments
- Creation, issuing and upkeep of Customer Maintenance Contracts and Invoices
- Provide information to external accountants to produce the company accounts
- Preparation, interpretation and presentation of Management Accounts
- Support in detailed growth forecasts, budgets and planning
- Improve and maintain an ordered filing system
- Act as main point of contact for anything finance related
- HR Admin support
The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years bookkeeping experience, be commercially aware, able to provide financial information to senior team members and build relationships with the wider team.
Please contact Emma Richardson on 01905 794 504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement