Finance Manager required for this rapidly growing group working closely with the CFO to ensure the continued success of the business. This is an excellent opportunity to work as a key member of a group that has ambitious plans for future growth.
Reporting to the CFO, you will oversee the finance team with full responsibility for financial accounts, month end, ledgers and financial control. Key duties will include:
- Lead finance function with responsibility for financial reporting and control.
- Preparation, analysis and submission of monthly management accounts.
- Cash management on a daily basis
- Control of financial transactions and accountancy matters to include; P&L and Balance sheets - with emphasis particularly on Cash, purchase and sales ledger.
- Lead the annual audit as well as finance function being responsible for financial reporting and control.
- You will be a qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA with proven skills in financial accounting and reporting and a commercially focussed outlook.
- A strong understanding of operational systems and the associated financial controls
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of technology and affinity with numbers.
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision making.
- Good communicator with the ability to lead and influence.
How to Apply
To apply in confidence please submit a fully detailed CV online detailing your current remuneration package quoting job reference 371738.
£50,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year