Finance Manager required for a prestigious and high-profile, international Property Group based in Central London. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for producing high quality financial information and analysis for your business area as well as driving process improvement projects and adhoc projects.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Strong management and financial accounting knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to challenge and influence at all levels
- Must have a keen interest in environmental sustainability matters, ideally with sustainability reporting experience in a previous role
- Maintain the financial ledgers for all entities including monthly reconciliations of bank accounts and other key accounts;
- Manage all aspects of cash and debt balances, including liaising with the treasury team regarding draw downs, deposits and transfers, inter-company interest charges and hedge accounting;
- Prepare monthly rolling cash flow forecasts and monthly treasury reports;
- Prepare VAT returns for corporate entities for review by the tax department and assist the tax department in the production of the annual corporation tax returns;
- Prepare the statutory accounts for entities and facilitate the audit of these accounts.
- Monitor and review the quality of third party reporting and feedback as appropriate;
- Review and analyze financial performance.
- Produce high quality quarterly management accounts, including variance analysis, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets, in accordance with Group requirements and timetables;
- Produce the financial projections for the strategic plan;
- Prepare of the financial reporting aspects of quarterly board papers
- Undertake ad-hoc financial analysis as required.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year