Job Title: Finance Assistant
Reporting To: Credit Control Manager
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours/week
Salary : £18000
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join our finance team on a permanent basis.
* Process new and renewal contracts
* Update finance deal book
* Set up new customer accounts in various systems
* Generate & distribute customer welcome packs
* Amend/update customer accounts
* Query resolution
* Cash allocation
* Manual billing
* Manage direct debit rejections
* Ad hoc tasks as required
Skills & attributes
* Organised with ability to prioritise own workload
* Excellent attention to detail
* Experience of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
* Professional attitude
* Ability to work under own initiative & as part of a team
* Ability to communicate with staff at all levels
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don't do office politics or "that's not my job". We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.
£18,000.00 - £18,000.00 per year