Fancy joining the growing team of the industry leader in high end Smart Home technology? Fancy joining a NASDAQ listed company? The Control4 finance team in the UK are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our ever-expanding team. We’re a small yet dynamic bunch of financial professionals with a passion for hitting deadlines and pleasing customers and stakeholders alike. We’re seeking an up-beat, quick-minded problem solver who shares the same passions.
We have an immediate opportunity for entry-level yet experienced finance assistant specializing in the Accounts Payable side of the business. We’re looking for someone who possess excellent verbal, written, and phone communication skills. Comfortable working to deadlines and having a hands-on attitude are a must in this fast-paced environment.
- Ownership of the Purchase Ledger function to include;
- Processing purchase ledger invoices including and the batching/coding of invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations and dispute resolution
- Processing staff expense claims, mileage logs and credit card statement analysis
- Preparing payment runs
- General ledger journal preparation in relation to purchases
- Assisting with month end procedures related to purchases
- To deputise in periods of absence and at busy times for the AR clerk by processing sales ledger invoices and production of statements for dealers and distributors
- Other administration duties for all aspects of the business where required
2 years of experience in a similar role
Familiarity with the Microsoft Office package including Word and Excel
Experience of SAP Business One would be advantageous but training will be given
Would suit someone studying for an accountancy qualification