Burgess Farms (Produce World Group) has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join the team based in Sutton Bridge with occasional travel to the Isleham site. As our Finance Assistant you will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
Burgess Farms Produce (Produce World Group Ltd) is a privately owned business which is customer and category focused. As one of the largest expert growers of high quality fresh vegetables in Europe, we are industry leading in sustainable and responsible agronomy, growing, and lean supply chain management.
Working hours: Monday – Friday (08:00am – 17:00pm)
Key responsibilities of our Finance Assistant:
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts covering the divisions profitability and margin analysis by customer and product
- Reconciliation of raw material and packaging stock valuation
- Monthly overhead reconciliation and variance reporting
- Assisting with preparation and submission of monthly MA schedules
- Bank reconciliations, cash management and fixed asset register maintenance
- Overrider Reporting and weekly payroll journals
- Raw material, packaging and overhead GRNI reviews
- Be the Site Champion for Navision ERP administration rigour and accuracy
- Maintain a register of disputes and support the resolution of debit note queries
- Audit ready at all times
What we’re looking for in our Finance Assistant:
- Essential to have experience in a financial position
- Desirable to have experience within a food manufacturing industry
- Ability to prepare and analyse Management Accounts
- Understanding of balance sheet reconciliations and identification of risks on the ledger
- Actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification
- High level of computer literacy with desirable knowledge of Dynamics Navision
If you feel that you are the right candidate to join us as our Finance Assistant then please click ‘apply’ now. We would love to hear from you!
Closing date: 25th September 2019