Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Shelton Care Group provides care and support services to vulnerable adults in the Stoke on Trent area. We work closely with the people we support, their family members, local authorities and care providers to provide high quality, person-centred support across the following services: supported living, residential care, outreach & home support, and day services.
Due to a period of significant growth, Shelton Care Group are currently recruiting for an Finance Assistant to join our team on a Part Time basis. The focus of the will be to input, provide and analyse data to enable the business to make quick and informed decisions and to support the on-site finance manager and wider operations team on all finance matters.
The role is Part Time Hours - 24 hours a week.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our teams do. That is why we offer:
- Competitive salary up to £15000
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Rewards and recognition for your work
- Creating and posting sales ledger invoices
- Liaising with customers to ensure cash is received in a timely manner
- To co-ordinate sales ledgers to ensure timely and accurate closures each period.
- Assisting with monthly management accounts preparation. Accruals, prepayments etc
- To ensure banks and cashflows are accurate and reconciled.
- To provide appropriate additional analyses to support the accounts and any ad hoc analysis as required.
- Liaise with operations teams for any reports/information required
- To assist in the year end audit including supporting schedules.
To apply for this positions you must have:
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong IT skills including ability to develop Business and Microsoft applications
- Confident and capable communicator of finance matters
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to make informed decisions