Reporting to: Finance Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
We are P&R, part of the Citation Group, we are far from your average fire and electrical company. The Citation Group is made up of 8 businesses, who proudly deliver services that our 43,000 clients need, want and value. Our mission is to be the business that colleagues and clients want to work for and with. It's a really exciting time to join our business and come grow with us.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Check and process all payable invoices ready for input into Xero
* Ensure invoices have the correct level of approval
* Resolve any invoice payment queries
* Input new suppliers on Xero (confirm bank; VAT details etc.)
* Push through process improvements to deliver efficiencies and better accuracy
* Invoice clients for work completed in line with month end timeline
* Reconcile monthly Xero invoicing to Work in Progress file
* Input new clients onto Xero (Due Diligence on new customers)
* Collate & file expenses for all employees
* Check expenses submitted are in line with P&R expenses policy
* Maintain and communicate P&R expenses policy
* Check and approve expenses in Xero expenses module
* Arrange travel for P&R employees when necessary
* Check and collate engineer timesheets in conjunction with tracker system
* Forward over monthly salary information to Citation Payroll
* Prepare payment files for suppliers
* Prepare expense payments
* Reconcile credit card payments
* Regular banking admin e.g. pay in of cheques etc.
* Banking reconciliation
If you're an experienced finance assistant and want to work for a business that really values your expertise and surrounded by brilliant colleagues, then look no further.
* Excel and data manipulation essential
* Finance system (Xero) experience desired
* AAT partly or fully qualified with support in further training for a suitable candidate
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to engage non-Finance colleagues
* Willingness to be flexible and get involved in a wide range of financial activities
* Proactive and 'can-do' approach is a must
In order to apply, click 'Apply' now.
£20,000.00 - £25,000.00 per year