Working for Slimstock
As Europe’s leading inventory management specialist, we believe that having a winning supply chain is a necessity in order to survive and thrive. With over 25 years’ experience and a growing customer base of over 1,000 customers, we are just as dedicated to helping our customers achieve operational excellence as ever!
An exiting new opportunity has arisen for an entrepreneurial Finance Assistant to join our team!
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day finances of Slimstock UK and Nordics.
The job role & tasks
- Raising sales invoices & credit control
- Processing incoming invoices
- Processing staff members & credit card expenses
- Answering queries from suppliers and customers
- Manage intercompany recharges and reconciliation
- Manage 3rd party contracts and relationships (insurance, banks, car parking etc)
- Supporting the Finance Manager with analysis and reporting duties such as:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports
- Compile other ad hoc analysis and summaries to management to assist in the efficient day to day running of the business
- Minimum of AAT level 4 certificate required (Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or similar would be advantageous)
- Minimum of 2+ years in an accounts-based role
- Professional, punctual, motivated, accurate, proactive and independent
- Strong communications and inter personal skills
- Microsoft office (strong excel skills)
- Eager to learn and grow with the company
- 3 – 5 days a week (7.5 hour working days)
- £24,000 – £27,000 per annum based on a full-time role (37.5 hours)
- 25 holidays based on a full-time role
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
This position is being advertised by a direct employer, no agencies please!