StockX is a new type of marketplace to buy and sell hard-to-get, must-have items such as sneakers, fashion, watches and handbags with absolute confidence as each item is fully authenticated. Having taken the US by storm since its founding in 2016, StockX is now coming to Europe with the establishment of a substantial operation in London.
We’re seeking a Finance Assistant to support the Finance Manager as we grow our European operations. Our ideal candidate will have international experience and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
As Finance Assistant, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you can expect as Finance Assistant:
- Assisting with maintaining an accurate general ledger for UK and Dutch entity
- Maintaining accounts payable for UK and Dutch entity
- Assisting with multiple bank account reconciliation
- Assisting with general bookkeeping tasks
- Assisting with preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Proactively work with the wider team (Operations/Marketing/Finance)
What we are looking for:
- Must have or working towards AAT qualification
- Experience in multinational environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ideal candidate has experience with Xero accounting system
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude are a must
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, entrepreneurial work environment