- Residual balance administration and general financial assistance*
- Commercial conveyancing accounting*
- Reconciliation of client matters for both office and client ledgers
- Office and client account banking with processing
- Process BACS/CHAPS payments
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months experience achieved within a legal accounting working environment and have good IT and time management skills.
On offer to the successful candidate is an immediately starting permanent position working for an established, growing and exciting Real Estate and Projects team. Don't delay, apply TODAY!
My client is an established legal entity based in Colchester who are seeking a Finance Assistant to join their estates team. The role is a permanent opportunity looking for an immediate start.