The duties of the Finance Assistant will include:
- To reconcile in house audit by preparing daily revenue report and sending to Head Office to deadlines set
- Be able to handle queries for credit card charge backs and returned cheques.
- Skilled in working excel to complete audit's allowances/voids/discounts
- Understanding of working banking journals
- To assist in the timely and orderly archiving of financial documents.
- To have previously worked with petty cash.
- Working with bank reconciling / and credit transactions
- Working with high volume of invoices
- Checking and sending bills
The successful Finance Assistant MUST have the below qualities:
- Experience as a successful Finance Assistant
- Great work attitude
- Advanced Excel skills
- Enthusiastic work attitude
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to make decisions independently
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work as part of a team environment
- Temporary contract
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Immediate start
Finance Assistant, Ashton-Under-Lyne, £19,000 - £23,000