- Provide timely & reliable relevant financial info to finance & non-finance colleagues locally & internationally
- Provide in depth statistical analysis, trends and insight about the drivers of business performance, ensuring that the appropriate level of reporting and analysis is available to UK Management and Operations.
- Support system inputs for budgets, forecasts and other financial plans, alongside following all company procedures
- Provide financial information within the finance function, as well as extract, review and analyse data from multiple business functions
The ideal candidate for the Financial Analyst role will:
- Part-qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Be educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and commercial understanding
- Have worked within a commercial environment business partnering with sales teams
- Looking for a role where you can develop a long term career and progress within the business
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with various manager/stakeholders across the business
- Intermediate excel skills
Great opportunities for progression in a forward thinking fast paced business. Highly competitive salary.
On behalf of a business based in Bracknell I am recruiting for a permanent Finance Analyst to join their expanding commercial finance team.