This position is a Finance Analyst in the UK Pest Division of Ecolab and involves providing financial planning, analysis and decision support to the regional business leaders to drive execution of business plans and ensure profitable and sustainable growth.
- Partner with the Business including members of the Senior Leadership Team to turn financial information into understandable messages, explaining variances to plan and tracking key initiatives
- Deliver timely and accurate day-to-day reporting across a range of business areas, including budgeting & forecasting for the areas you partner with
- Identify risks and opportunities and provide decision support and analytics to drive step change improvements
- Own the calculation of all the variable payroll elements, including commission, bonuses and overtime, on a monthly basis and strive to continuously improve and streamline these processes
- Work closely with the Market Finance Team (Finance Shared Services Centre) to understand the processes and ensure accuracy of country results.
- Ensure consistency in reporting of actual, forecast and plan with Ecolab accounting policies and procedures
- Supporting the overall Pest Finance team with reporting, process improvements and delivering to tight timescales
This role requires a high level of intelligence, attention to detail and a can-do attitude; as well as superb Excel skills. It is essential that candidates have some commercial experience along with business partnering background.
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel user (pivots, advanced calculations and modelling skills)
- Stakeholder management abilities
- Self-motivated, high-energy and adaptable