Are you an experienced Finance Administrator looking to take on a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
We are now looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to join our team in Taunton. This role is offered as a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Joining our team as a Finance Administrator, you will assist one of the Finance Business Partners working within the Logistics Division, this is a newly created fixed term role to assist on the Somerset Contract and part of our recycling businesses.
You will also assist in all financial areas including month end, invoicing and reconciliations, forecasting and preparing analyses to support the operations
The ideal Finance Administrator:
- Financial and analytical experience
- Qualified AAT or equivalent
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience of working in a Finance role, ideally supporting multi-site operations
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
Rewards and Benefits:
In return for your hard work as our Finance Administrator, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life
- Optional contributory healthcare
- Payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras, Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£Competitive + Benefits