Finance Administrator within IFA, £22-24k, West End London
Who will you be working for?
This boutique firm helps people with their finances affairs and offers first-class advice in all aspects. The team consists of experts who are fully qualified to provide guidance and recommendations on managing their clients needs.
In terms of location, it doesn't get better than this - right in the heart of the West end, this is where tourists mix with the locals and city employees mingle with west end performers. The area is packed full of unrivalled energy - theatres, first class hotels, intimate eateries and specialist tailors adorn the streets whilst there are excellent transport links connecting to you the area with trains, buses and the underground all serving this location well.
What does the role consist of?
To provide high quality administration support to the Finance Executive and Consultant, building a relationship with clients whilst delivering a level of service which exceeds expectations. To ensure complete and accurate records are maintained of all client dealings on both files and computer held records.
- The creation and maintenance of client files
- To request, collate and input policy details from various companies on 1st Client Management system
- Regular updates of client's entire portfolio, ensuring accurate information is provided and schedules are bound and provided in time for client meeting
- Dealing with general queries from clients, Consultants and Finance Executive
- Diary management for the Consultants
- Assisting Consultants and Finance Executive with preparation for client meetings
- Check and process new business applications using checklist to ensure each case is accurately completed and recorded
- Assist Consultant and Finance Executive in fulfilling anti-money laundering requirements
- Ensure the smooth running of all applications, keeping the client informed at each stage
- Liaising with providers, doctors and clients to ensure life applications are on risk within a reasonable timescale
What will the successful candidate be like?
- Previous experience as an administrator within an IFA company
- Working towards certificate (minimum 2 papers achieved)
- Good foundation knowledge of industry and products
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Initiates improvement in working standards
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- "Hands on" approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic nature
How to apply?
We're hiring as quickly as possible so email or apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Email me, Anjelica Selis to discuss in confidence.