Job Title: Finance Administrator
Salary: £9.22 Per Hour Plus Benefits
Location: Everton Football Club - Goodison Park, Liverpool L4 4EL
Working Hours: 30 hours per week. 5 days over 7 which includes match day/night
Start Date: ASAP
Are you an experienced Finance Administrator looking to take your career to the next level?
If so then we may just have the ideal role for you based at Everton Football Club!
Finance Administrator Job Introduction:
We currently have an opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a commercially driven individual be exposed to a diverse, exciting, challenging and fast-paced business which offers immense opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Finance Administrator Main Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor, record, process and reconcile the cash and card revenues, sales deposits and petty cash daily via the Summary of Incomes Received (SOIR) for all profit centres.
- Process the daily trading to ensure weekly deadlines are met in line with regional targets.
- Undertake weekly safe counts in advance of closing EprophIT and advise unit Commercial Manager of any variances.
- Undertake weekly processing of the unit payroll
- Identify and manage both supplier and customer queries in order to assist with the central processing team to achieve their debtor and creditor targets
- Preparation of match day floats, ordering cash for C&E functions and banking such funds thereafter
- Support the Commercial Manager with the match day cash office operation
- Adhere to the Sodexo Audit and Compliance Regulations in respect of the processing of all financial transactions.
The Ideal Finance Administrator:
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Able to adapt to a working in a fast paced business
- Experience of EProphit or working with equivalent systems
About The Company:
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious company that encourages career progression and excellent rate of pay along with company benefits. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today.
£9.22 - £9.22 per hour