FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
£20,000 per annum, depending on experience
37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
MEDICA, a leading private Medical employer in the South East are seeking a Finance Administration Assistant within our Finance Department.
The position involves ensuring that key tasks within the finance department are completed within an efficient and accurate manner. This requires the postholder to demonstrate clear communication skills together with the ability to prioritise tasks in a logical manner ensuring that strict deadlines are met.
This is not a purely finance role as it does require the postholder to have an understanding of the overlap of responsibilities, and job functions with other posts within the finance department and Medica Group, therefore a team focused professional approach is essential.
- Processing the logs produced by radiologists claiming payment for additional body parts and consultation fees and ensuring these are valid claims.
- Assisting the Finance Manager and finance team in the month end reconciliation process as required including checking data for accuracy and completeness.
- Assisting with the production of client invoices and processing of radiologist payments.
- Processing and analysis of NightHawk consultation data.
- Production of reports analysing various operational and financial aspects of the month’s performance including business and radiologist performance and client metrics
- Assisting with credit control by communicating with clients to arrange purchase orders and payment for Medica’s services.
- Communicating by telephone and e-mail with radiologists in order to ensure that their insurance is up to date, and that they are sufficiently covered for the work they do.
- Assisting with handling of queries from radiologists and clients.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with reports and other information as required.
- Filing, telephone answering and other administrative tasks
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as required.
Along with your ability to work methodically and collaboratively you will require a high level of attention to detail and excellent communication skills. You will ideally have also worked previously in a finance team assisting with financial and administration tasks.
MEDICA are a vibrant and rapidly growing provider of clinical services - founded in 2004 and currently employing around 90 people with over 300 professional service providers (Reporters). Output is increasing by around 20% each year and we are investing heavily in people and infrastructure.
MEDICA delivers safe, secure, UK-based teleradiology services to over 50% of the NHS. Through our Acute and Routine services, we are the leading independent UK provider of radiology reporting, delivering in excess of 1.5 million reports a year.
Prior to appointment in post, you will be required to complete a DBS check in line with MEDICA policy.
MEDICA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply with your CV and covering letter in the first instance to: Vacancies@medicagroup.co.uk
No agencies please.