As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently looking for a Finance Accountant to join the team in Paddington on a maternity cover. The role holder will work as part of the team preparing the Group's consolidated financial statements as well as various related financial reports and presentations for internal users, principally the Group's senior management.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Preparation of the monthly Group consolidation and Group management accounts.
- Production of timely consolidated Group financial information for provision to the Group's senior management.
- Responsibility for completion of assigned areas of the Group's Interim Announcement and Annual Report & Accounts, ensuring information disclosed is in line with the requirements of IFRS.
- Management of actual and forecast data within HFM, the Group's consolidation and reporting tool.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in a Financial Reporting and/or audit environment, with good knowledge of IFRS. Experience of Group consolidations preferable.
- Ability to understand complex detail and present this in a simple & effective way.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to ensure credibility with senior management.
- Understands how to prepare draft financial statements including supporting information.
If you have any interest please do send the CV across or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age