Field Technician and Support Staff - Our client is a Professional Services Company who offer services including; data destruction, site clearance/de-installations, Waste Electrical Equipment disposal and large-scale installation services. They are now looking for trainee and experienced Field Technician and Support Staff, to join their successful team based in Bury St Edmunds.
As Field Technician and Support Staff the duties will be as follows:
- Visit business premises to decommission and recover used Telecoms and IT equipment to return to the company depots in Bury St Edmunds
- "Smart Hands” - disconnecting switches and servers from racking and networks in some cases
- The company operates across the UK and staff are occasionally required to work away
- Dealing with customers in a courteous manner
- Experience of work in similar environment or industry is desirable, but not essential as training will be given
- Able to undertake physical duties as some of the equipment may have to be moved up and down stairs
- Strong customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence
This is a full-time position with an excellent salary of £22,000 depending on experience.
If you have the relevant skills for this role, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: smart hands, removal, engineer, field engineer, IT, Telecoms, Technical Support
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.