YOU DON'T BECOME THE WORLD LEADER IN FLOORING BY GOING DOWN THE SAME OLD ROAD.
Sika offers flooring solutions that take our clients to the next level. Clickhere to watch the video about us.
Did you know that,
- Sika flooring has over 50 years of experience and is the worldwide technology leader in high performance, seamless flooring
- Sika's cleanroom flooring systems release 1,000 times less emissions than standard low-VOC systems
- Over 30 years ago Sika developed the first modular concept for epoxy systems, which is partly still in use today
Find out more about our values and principles here
If you have the desire and vision to lead the way with us... read on!
Target Markets Flooring & Refurbishment currently have an open position for a Field Technician/Demonstratorwithin the Technical Services team based in Preston.
In the UK, Sika have offices in Welwyn Garden City, Preston, and Leeds where training, meetings, and customer events happen.
Sika manufacture and develop a range of quality, industrial and commercial products that are used throughout the construction industry. Clickheretolearnmore
Click hereto learn more about our flooring products
Click hereto learn more about our concrete repair/refurbishment products
This role helps to provide staff and customers with a complete demonstration service of the full product range, produces product samples and helps to satisfy the sales and marketing objectives by maintaining a high reputation for the company and its products.
You'll enjoy the following activities
- Carry out demonstrations of the company's product range in internal and external training sessions for customers and company personnel on a national basis
- Responsible for sample penetration and manufacture as appropriate and maintenance of relevant records
- Provide customers and staff with samples of the product range as required
- Carry out trials and tests on company products as required
- Maintain the booking system ensuring the Technical Services Manager is informed of variations
- Maintain the company's standards of presentation, image and efficiency when dealing with the company's customers
WORKING HOURS 40 per week Monday to Friday