Careers that Change Lives
The lifesaving work of medical professionals inspires us. Through partnerships with medical communities around the globe, we create advances in medical devices, supplies products to improve lives. From reducing surgery time to accelerating healing, our breakthrough solutions are a vital part of daily healthcare delivery. Through progressive thinking and cutting-edge technologies, Medtronic is well positioned to lead the way in today's rapidly changing healthcare industry. As a global, %2428+ billion healthcare products leader, we deliver outstanding results and innovative solutions for challenging problems.
A Day in the Life
The Field Service Representative supports the sales teams on an operative level at the customer. As a member of one of the two Field Service Representative in the UK/IRE you will be responsible for covering the Southern region of UK, managing, and maintaining customers' consignment inventory and for the administration of software updates of technical programming devices.
- Support of Medtronic Sales Team at local operative level
- Managing and updating assets at customers sites - Software Updates
- Servicing defined clients in the management of hospital consignment inventory in the territory assigned
- Inventory control, invoicing of consumptions and replenishment of products with our in-house ERP system (SAP)
- Clarification of stock variances directly with the customer and procurement of the required information for invoicing (cycle counts & revenue recognition)
- Stock clearing and portfolio change support
- Working closely with the sales colleagues in the various areas of CRHF, Customer Care and Commercial Operations CRHF to optimize inventory and redistribute our products
- Creating customer documentation to support commercial proposals
- Maintaining proper documentation (contracts, stock-level, UBD management)
- Completed vocational training, preferably in the medical or technical field or experience in lieu of training
- Solid knowledge of the medical device industry
- Prior experience in collaborating and operating in a matrix structure
- Good computer skills (MS Office package, SAP)
- Experienced in building and maintaining reliable customer relationships
- High willingness to travel up to 75 % within assigned territory
- Driving license
- Experience in dealing with CRM systems and / or merchandise management systems
- Living in the assigned area with good access to road, train, and airports
Nice to haves
- Experience in dealing with healthcare customers desired
- Experience in the field of transport /logistics or in the hospital environment
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your own career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
At Medtronic, you will find a diverse team of innovators who bring their unique backgrounds and their individual life experiences to work every day.
We work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners, we believe it’s the only way to drive healthcare forward.
We want to attract a diverse workforce, regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or local law. Join us, and bring the power of your point of view to our culture of collaboration and innovation.
It is through strong diversity, inclusion and engagement that we can remain a leader in medical technology and solutions. And by embracing everything you have to offer — your unique perspectives, talents and contributions — we can live up to the promise of our Mission.
Source : Medtronic