Field Service & Installations Technicians ( Security & Access Control Systems )
£18,000 - £22,000pa depending upon experience
Due to our continued growth, we are now seeking to expand our team with the appointment of a number of experienced Field Service & Installations Technicians who are looking to further their careers within a rewarding and forward thinking SME business.
Working as part of a small technical team, the new Field Service & Installations Technicians will be engaged with a range of duties relating to the installation and maintenance of our CCTV cameras and related security, access control and traffic management systems. These are diverse technical roles, involving both on-site and remote fault diagnosis, first and second line resolution services, pre-installation equipment configuration as well as on-site installation and commissioning.
You will ideally have experience in dealing with installations and support for CCTV, alarms or access control equipment in a range of sectors, and it is essential that you have a basic understanding of cabling and networking, having worked with both analogue and IP based solutions.
The successful Field Service & Installations Technicians will be confident engineer/technicians who are customer focused, with strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral. You will need to be comfortable liaising with business users at all levels, with the ability to work to agreed timescales on your own initiative or as part of an office-based and field-based team.
You will need...
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a field based commissioning/technician role, ideally gained in the security equipment, access control or CCTV/alarms sectors.
- A relevant engineering/technical qualification and/or apprenticeship.
- Willingness to travel, with overnight stays expected as part of the role.
- Good communications skills.
- Reliability, with a conscientious, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
- Overtime available
- Paid travelling time
- Paid accommodation and subsistence for overnight stays
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Modern office with good transport access and parking nearby
- Staff events and charity days, including monthly 'dress-down' Fridays
ANPR International Ltd, a member of the Excel Parking Group of companies, is a nationwide provider of specialist, camera-based security, access control and traffic management solutions. With a number of accolades and awards to our name, and a flourishing reputation for innovation, we supply, develop and install security, access control and traffic management products and services to a range of clients across both public and private sectors.
If you are looking for a new challenge, please click on 'Apply' right now, and send us your up to date CV ensuring that you detail the experiences required for the position.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES – THANK YOU
- Employee Events
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
Some overtime available.