Electromechanical Field Service Engineer required in in Nottinghamshire; maintain Company equipment on Client sites in the most cost-effective and efficient way, to support this with the relevant administrative requirements and to ensure a smooth working relationship with all Customers and other member of the Service Department.
The success of this role can be measured in key areas:
- First Visit Completion: Where possible to complete your Service Call at the first visit ensuring the best possible service to our contracted customers.
- Customer Relations: To ensure that you represent the Company in the way it expects (detailed in the Company Handbook) enabling a long term working relationship between the two parties.
- Effective Communication: To ensure that the office, work colleagues and client are informed of the relevant information in a timely manner.
- Accurate Administration: To ensure that all administration is carried out accurately to allow the smooth flow of work, upkeep of records and billing details.
- Management of Company Equipment:Manage what has been given to you to carry out your job, car, car stock and tools ensuring you are best equipped.
- Personal training and outlook:To keep up to date with latest developments, make yourself available for relevant training and to maintain a positive attitude.
Salary £25k to 30k dependant on experience; company car, relevant machine training given
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
Smart Moves Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.