Caljan Rite-Hite is a provider of installation and maintenance services for telescopic boom conveyors, telescopic roller loaders and mobile loaders based in Milton Keynes.
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit an experienced Field Service Engineer to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will be expected to complete planned works and preventative maintenance on conveyor equipment and respond to breakdowns, if required.
Previous experience in electrical and mechanical fault finding on conveyor equipment is preferred but not essential. Full training will be provided on Caljan Rite-Hite equipment and on the software used to complete technical reports.
- Complete planned works as directed by the Call Desk day to day
- Respond to breakdowns if required by the Call Desk
- Provide 24 x 7 breakdown cover 'on call' if required on a rota basis
- Accurately record and report all activities using the relative documents provided by the customers and the company
- Effectively respond to customer escalations with urgency to resolve their problems
- Responsibly manage the company vehicle, tools and stock provided
- Positively respond to performance data relating to our field operations in order to continually improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Prepare and write technical reports for internal and external use that can be used for quotations
- Ensure all requirements under Health & Safety legislation and required quality systems are actively adhered to
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Engineering Qualification with electrical bias preferred
- Previous H&S Certification (e.g. CCNSG, CSCS, IOSH)
- Company van & fuel card
- Company smart phone & tablet
- 25 days annual leave
- Cash back health plan
OTE inc. overtime