We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Refrigeration Service Engineer / Field Service Engineer with FGas Certification and Electrical Refrigeration experience to install, commission and service our industry leading refrigeration systems across the UK, Ireland and Europe. Our training is second to none and with an excellent salary package and plenty of overtime this could be a great move for you.
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000
· Overtime on all work over 42.5 hours (with premiums for weekend and Bank Holidays)
· Fully Fitted Company Vehicle
· Generous Annual Bonus
· Phone & Laptop
· 24 Days Holidays plus Bank Holidays
LOCATION: Home based on the Bristol / Gloucester corridor
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: You’ll be home based mainly covering Bristol, Gloucester, Cardiff, Newport, Bath and Swindon but you’ll have the opportunity to travel across the UK and Ireland fairly regularly as well as occasionally supporting colleagues in to Europe too.
Why should you apply?:
· You’ll be working with cutting edge technology at some of the UK’s advanced businesses and we’ll invest heavily in your training. You will be come a better engineer working for us.
· We’re growing so quickly that there is the potential to earn significant amounts of overtime, including a premium for evenings & weekends, if you want it.
· We hold onto our people because we treat them like grown-up and give the autonomy to get on with the job.
JOB SPECIFICATION : Field Service Engineer / Field Service FGas Engineer
As part of our team of Field Service Engineer / Field Service FGas Engineers you will be installing, fault finding, and on-going servicing of our market leading refrigeration systems to clients mainly based across the Bristol / Cheltenham area but you will also regularly support our business throughout the whole of the UK, Ireland and Europe. As such you can expect regular nights away from home (which could extend to 2 weeks depending on the location and complexity of the project).
Our products include Dampening Solution Systems, Ink Supply Solutions, Industrial Cooling systems and Spray Lubrication Systems; all of which we deliver to OEM’s across Printing, Laser, Tooling, E-mobility and Airport X-ray Scanners.
PERSONAL PROFILE : Field Service Engineer / Field Service FGas Engineer
To apply you MUST:
· Be FGas (Cat 1) Certified - Experience will include working with 407 / 134 and 513 gases.
· Have Electrical Refrigeration knowledge.
· Have proven experience as Field Based Service Engineer within the refrigeration sector.
· Be a competent / experienced brazer.
· Possess excellent customer service and customer interaction skills and attitude.
You will also be flexible to geographic work location and happy to stay away from home in the UK or Overseas. You should also be computer literate.
We deliver and expect the highest levels of customer service so you’ll be a great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to put the customer first. You will be able to keep calm and professional under pressure.
We are a German based cooling and temperature control solutions leader, operating across 20 locations, employing 1,400 people across the World. Our UK operation currently employs 16 people and is growing fast.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Refrigeration Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Fault Finding Engineer, Repair Engineer, Industrial Engineer. Refrigeration, FGas, F-Gas, Dampening Solution Systems, Ink Supply Solutions, Industrial Cooling systems and Spray Lubrication Systems, OEM, Printing, Laser, Tooling, E-mobility and X-ray Scanners.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Lee Henning quoting Field Service Engineer / Field Service FGas Engineer and reference LH15360 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683314 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage, Duston, Northants, NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
Overtime + Company Vehicle + Annual Bonus