Field Service Engineer - UK WIDE
Salary £27k-£35k D.O.E
Company Vehicle, Laptop, Mobile & Pension
Full time - Permanent
Ascot Autoclaves Ltd was formed in 1994 servicing, validating and upgrading Hospital Laboratory, Benchtop autoclaves and other medical equipment on both a contract and non-contract clientele basis. We are a small and friendly business that has seen substantial turnover growth in 2018 and as result, we are now looking to expand our Engineer team. To carry out additional service contract work required by our customers, we are seeking a Field Service Engineer (multiple opportunities). Successful candidates could be based anywhere in the UK and a willingness to stay away from home when needed is required.
Field Service Engineer key skills/experience:
- Previous experience in public or private Hospital / Dental / Laboratory steriliser field-Autoclaves, Washer and/or Disinfectors.
- General engineering knowledge with both electrical and mechanical experience
- Awareness of ISO 9001 / ISO 13485, Company and Customer Health and Safety requirements
- Completion of HTM training
- A full UK driving licence
Field Service Engineer attributes:
- Problem solving of complex technical and customer issues
- Ability to work without supervision and cope flexibly with new situations
- Excellent communication skills to build, develop and maintain internal/external customer relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to influence others, generating support, co-operation and enthusiasm
Field Service Engineer Benefits:
- Salary upto £35,000 p.a. d.o.e
- Pension scheme
- Company vehicle & expenses
- Mobile telephone
**SEND YOUR CV VIA APPLY BUTTON**
Ascot Autoclaves Ltd was formed in 1994 servicing, validating and upgrading Hospital Laboratory and Benchtop autoclaves. As the business developed, the Company added the Servicing and validation of Washer/Disinfectors and Endoscope washers to its range of services. In 2001 Ascot Autoclaves built its first all new autoclave using advanced control system technology developed for upgrades. The control system of Ascot Autoclaves had been continuously developed since to ensure that products supplied by the company are always at the forefront of technology. In 2007, Ascot Autoclaves purchased the business of SAL Pharma from Wordsworth Holdings. In 2014, Ascot Autoclaves acquired the business of Meddydent Ltd, and Wardall Engineering Ltd. We are committed to a continuous programme of improvement and training in all areas of our products and services.