|Title for Posting||Field Service Engineer|
|PSA/Division||CUSTOM PROC SYS|
|Job Discipline||Operations PTEs, Engineers & Specialists|
|Region||EACR (Europe, Africa, Caspian, Russia)|
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Field service engineer in our Aberdeen location.
The Audit to Order Initiative (A2O) has been developed to drive sales and develop customer relationships in the challenging market place by utilizing a proactive approach to our sales and field service activities. In this role you will be largely focusing on the North Sea/Aberdeen market, but there is also the opportunity to travel further afield.
- Conduct Field Service Audits from across the EAF RCA region and globally to assist with customer troubleshooting.
- Generate audit reports and develop into a commercial opportunity with the proposals team.
- Build a close working relationship with the key customer users/buyers to ensure they are fully aware of all the benefits of deploying Schlumberger equipment and services
- Become the customer interface for user/site related requirements during installation and startup operations
- Liaise with internal support teams to clarify scope and business requirements to assure the customer’s needs are met and Schlumberger is best positioned for success
- Identify and focus on opportunity wins at defined margins
- Understand customer needs by correctly interpreting facts to reach logical conclusions
- Develop contacts, generate enquiries, promote the company and its products and negotiate orders with site customers based in the region involved in oil and gas processing
- Travel up to 50% or as needed.
- Support the upgrades sales process as directed by the Regional Sales and Services Manager
- Work at customer sites delivering sales presentations and collecting information about the client to assist in the development of marketing plans and sales strategies to increase order wins
- Supervise Custom Process Systems, supplier, or another site labor as necessary
- Prepare and issue detailed reports identifying work conducted and recording hours worked to insure accurate invoicing input
- Prepare internal reports from any site observations to allow continual improvement of the Company’s documented quality system and standard design procedures
- Develop, as required, procedures for testing, installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning,
- operations and maintenance of equipment supplied by Custom Process Systems
|Minimum Job Qualifications|
Qualified candidates will have comparable oil & gas process flow customer site services experience, a desire to include in their career plan experience with international field sales/services and displays experience/ability to sell goods and services to site operations and maintenance customers.
- Diploma or degree in engineering or comparable process equipment experience.
- Strong communication (English written and verbal) and organization skills
- Ability to establish himself as the installed base site customer’s go-to for technical solutions related to the CPS installed base
- Displays strong initiative, able to produce required sales results
- Energetic and enterprising with a determination to succeed
- Natural networker with an appetite for building an extensive range of contacts within the business
- Has significant commercial awareness to identify new opportunities
- Experienced using Microsoft Office
|Disclaimer||Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.|