An opportunity has arisen to work on behalf of Scotland’s largest and fastest growing independent licensed service provider of water and waste service alongside our bespoke energy and telecoms products.
The Scottish water market was de regulated in 2008, this means that business users have a choice as to who provides their mains water and waste water services, until recently; many companies have been unaware that they have this choice so have chosen to stay with the incumbent. Since its emergence to the market kinex Water has over 1000 customers are changing water supplier on a monthly basis in order to benefit from better prices, service and our ability to offer added utility services.
As Field Sales Team Leader you will responsible for:
- Recruitment, management and motivation for a headcount of 6.
- Daily and weekly reporting.
- Team and personal targets generating new business from cold calling off well organised "walk sheets".
- Meeting with potential customers to discuss the benefits of switching to kinex Water, Energy or Telecoms products, outlining the huge savings that can be made.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle objections.
We require an enthusiastic, hardworking individual who has had previous sales experience and people management. A confident, positive and empathetic personality would also be an advantage. The successful applicant must have a clean current driving licence.
This is a hands-on role and you should have experience of leading from the front, you will definitely not be afraid to cold call in all weathers. A previous history of B2B and Door to Door sales is a distinct advantage. This a target driven role and you will be expected to hit daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Income potential upwards of £47,000 pa. uncapped
- Excellent commission package
- Easy to sell essential service
- Excellent growth prospects exist for individuals who demonstrate a target driven attitude and strong leadership skills
- A company vehicle will be provided, all reasonable business expenses will be reimbursed by way of HMRC current legislation.
Click ‘Apply’ today to take the next step in your sales career.