My client is seeking an experienced Field Sales professional to cover the North Worcestershire area selling Legal services to the general public. This role would suit someone who is used to working on their own initiative and being self motivated.
This position could be full or part time depending on the individual but the successful candidate must have their own transport.
- Travel to venues and set up equipment
- Talking to members of the general public in towns, shopping centres and local public venues
- Talk to member s of the public about accidents (trips/slips, dog bites, work accidents and medical negligence)
- Liaise and build a good working relationship with office based legal team
- Ensure all paperwork is inline with GDPR guidelines
- To achieve a target of 2.5 cases per week
- Effectively monitor and analyse weekly/monthly sales figures
- Maintain good working relationships with your clients
- Self motivated
- Ability to build a rapport of people of all levels
- Able to manage an area
- Good organisation skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- 23 days hoilday plus bank holidays
- 35 hour working week (Full time)
- Pension scheme
- £10k realistic OTE
- Full Uniform
- Company mobile
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
£18,000.00 - £18,000.00 per year