Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which provides permanent, temporary and interim staff within the customer contact market.
I am currently recruiting on behalf of one of my well established and highly successful clients for an experienced Field Sales consultant. This is a very interesting and varied role with fantastic earning potential. Your time will be split 50/50 between being field based and office based, so no 2 days will be the same.
You will be selling our clients award-winning services across the London region. you will be responsible for the entire sales process i.e. lead generation, qualifying, contacting, meeting clients, closing the deal, onboarding and some account management. Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients is essential to success.
This role is central to theirambitious growth plan, and is perfect for you if you are entrepreneurial and driven. It is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team, make an impact, and gain valuable skills for future roles.
Our client is at a very exciting stage - young and small enough to keep their fast moving culture, but large enough to give their team the resources and support they need to succeed.
You have a couple of years of commercial experience, working in either an account management or business development role. You enjoy building relationships, selling face to face, and making new connections. You're confident with an outbound sales process, and know what it takes to keep a solid client relationship.
It's alright if you don't have experience selling to property managers, our client will provide full training.
- You are entrepreneurial - They are growing fast and need someone who takes initiative with bags of motivation.
- You are proactive and resourceful - You don't like hanging around waiting for things to happen.
- You are ambitious - Hungry to own client relationships and generate fresh partnerships.
Our client will give you as much responsibility as you can handle, as soon as you're ready. There's lots to do in their growing business!
£25,000-£30,000 base depending on experience and approx 10k commission & bonus. Potential for rapid progression.
- At least 2 years experience in Sales, Account Management or Business Development
- Experienced in face to face selling
- Experience in setting up their own meetings is a huge plus!
- Work directly with founders
- Mobile Phone allowance
- Small, close knit team
- Career progression
- Sales training and support from experts
- Regular lunches and unlimited Toblerone :)
CV's are being immediatley reviewed for consideration so please apply now or contact Scott @ contact Centre Partners for further information.
£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year