Field Sales Executive - Construction Products
Corvus recruitment is sourcing a highly motivated and driven Field Based Sales consultant on a full time permanent basis to join our clients increasing sales team.
The company are specialists in Insulation, and sole distributors of a global leading product - this fast-growing, innovative business delivers energy solutions to their domestic & commercial customers.
You will be field based, generally working within a geographical area of your home post code and surrounding areas.
Due to the nature of these sales positions, we are looking for applicants who can work from mid-morning to early evening to meet customer needs. The ability to travel is essential, Transport from head office for working purposes will be provided.
Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition to make money. In return our client offers a good salary with excellent bonus structure. They will fully support you by providing the infrastructure and back office to allow you to thrive.
Reporting to field based team leader it will be your responsibility to develop warm leads, coming in from a variety of channels. The business will provide you with the support, infrastructure and technical equipment required to allow you to meet your daily targets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow up on enquiries coming in from home and business owners, demonstrate product and outlining features and benefits.
- Work out measurements in buildings
- Achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales targets - forecast effectively and work determinedly to achieve results.
- Accurately complete all customer details & sales information to the required standard.
- Adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times - all sales are generated in line with quality standards, are consultative - never forceful and aligned with the premium brand product.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years field sales experience
- Knowledge of the energy/construction sector is highly advantageous.
- Must be able to work out areas and measurements in buildings (construction experience would be an advantage)
- Must be able to manage own time on road
- Must be able to give good reasons behind moves from each employer to date.
- Willing to deal with a range of clients ranging from builders/homeowners/architects/farmers. (experience of this preferable)
- Candidates will need to provide authorisation to check the validity of their driving license to allow them to drive in the UK.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers.
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary.
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- A full driving license, with the rights to drive within the UK is essential
- Starting salary is £18,000 basic with OTE of over £35,000.
- Uniform and working vehicle provided
- Uncapped earnings
- Parking on site
For more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing role please contact sarah on
£18,000.00 - £18,000.00 per year
35,000 OTE uncapped
35,000 OTE uncapped