Field Sales Account Manager (M4 Corridor & South West) – Legal SAAS Solutions Provider. Salary Up to£45k Basic + Uncapped Commission, OTE £75k + Fantastic Benefits!
About the Company
A premier global provider of SAAS Solutions within the Legal, Corporate & Government sectors, you’ll be joining a company that is a market leader within their field and known throughout the world working with the majority of the top 100 Law Firms and the FTSE 100.
This company has a proven track record of developing their staff and promoting from within.
Benefits for you:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Uncapped Commission OTE £75k +
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Private health insurance,
- Life assurance
- Company pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Excellent Development and career progression
- Petrol Allowance
About the Role of Field Sales Account Manager
Due to expansion this global business is looking to hire a home based Field Sales Account Managerto focus on growing and managing key accounts with Corporates in the UK focussing on the M4 Corridor and West of England including: Cardiff, Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Newbury, Reading, Maidenhead, Slough and High Wycombe.
You will be managing, retaining and growing a portfolio of around 80 Corporate Accounts worth around £2Million and will be responsible for becoming a trusted and valued business partner to key customers, building relationships and influencing at the most senior level to ensure alignment of customer requirements.
You will have a separate Retention target to maintain the existing revenue as well as another sales growth target where you will be able to cross sell and up sell a range of subscription based business information solutions as well as SAAS solutions for the legal sector.
You will need to spend 1 day per week in the office and we also envisage 2 days of the role will be client facing in the field with 2 days working from home.
The Field Sales Account Manager role offers the right candidate autonomy and flexibility to manage your own diary and your own book of business and would suit someone who likes working autonomously as well as someone who has experience in Field Sales ideally selling SAAS or Business Information.
- Track record in Field Sales or experience in Face to Face sales and working autonomously
- Experience in Account Management (Renewals / Up Selling) as well as Business Development / New Business
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Experience of selling into large corporations and driving new business growth within key accounts
- Experience of selling business information, market data, SAAS or subscription based services is preferred
- Ability to maintain existing relationships whilst seeking out new business opportunities
- Experience of selling Legal solutions or selling into the legal sector would be beneficial but not essential
- Full clean UK Driving License with access to your own car
Apply now for this Field Sales Account Manager role. For more information please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
Basic Salary Up To £45k Basic, OTE £70k - £75k + Benefits: 25 days Paid Holiday + Company Pension Scheme + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + Subsidised Gym Membership