Job Title: Female Personal Assistant
Location: Burgess Hill
Hourly rate: £9.50 per hour
Hours/shifts: 10:30am – 2:30pm every Thursday, there may be occasional overnights and extra hours may needed and
- I am a 56 year old easy going, bubbly woman and wheelchair user living in my own home
- Who enjoys shopping and accessing my local community….
- I am looking for an open minded personal assistant to support me with some aspects of personal care, general housework and assist me to access my local community in a safe manner.
- I live in Burgess Hill not far from the train station and bus stops and within walking distance into the town centre
- "Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9."
- Must be comfortable with pets
- No smoking permitted on work premises or during working hours
- UK driving licence desirable but not essential
All applicants must be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check
Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
If you are interested in this role of Care Support Worker/ Care Assistant, please click on the apply button below where you will be redirected to our website to complete a full application form. Please call us on 01903 219482 should you require further information regarding this post. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our company please visit us on: http://www.independentlives.org /
Independent Lives is an organisation that supports and empowers people with disabilities to choose how they receive their care that will enable them to live their lives independently. Each advert we place is on behalf of an Individual Employer. All positions are based in the home environment and employment is on a smaller scale than larger businesses. This environment offers a more personalised working relationship and employees are more valued.