A well known business who manufacture products for the construction industry are looking to appoint an experienced Factory Manager for their site near Brandon.
This is a hands-on role that will see you not only managing the day-to-day running of the factory and its staff, but also taking overall responsibility for the manufacturing process, looking at ways to improve productivity and quality.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Day to day running of the factory
- Investigate and implement new processes and cost saving measures
- Management of staff, including the recruitment, induction and training of new starters
- Management of production schedules, working towards increasing the production capability
- Quality Control of products produced
- Manage and reduce waste, working with wider management teams to reduce factory down time
- Health & Safety responsibility for factory, ensuring all staff wear the correct PPE
- Attend weekly production meetings
- Develop and maintain effective internal relationships with your team
In order to be successful, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Factory / Plant / Production Manager, from within a Manufacturing business
- Proven people management skills, able to lead from the front
- Hands on approach to work, not afraid to get involved in the day to day manufacturing process
- LEAN Manufacturing skills
In return you'll receive an attractive salary and benefits package. If you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered, submit a copy of your CV straight away.
£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year