Requisition ID: 17504
Collins Aerospace, Information Management Services Business Unit is looking to appoint a Facilities Specialist for its EMEA and AsiaPac Facilities. These facilities consist of a primary Regional HQ in Crawley, West Sussex with sub regional offices in Brighton, Cairo, Dubai and Singapore. In addition the role will be responsible for the small on site offices at approximately 20 locations across the regions.
Provide input for the strategic and effective planning, utilisation and development of IMS Facilities across EMEA and AsiaPac Region. Supervise contractors who construct, maintain and repair utilities systems, buildings and equipment. Manage the maintenance and repair of plant equipment, building and grounds.
Ensure the safe operation of the business and advise on facilities improvements. Oversee the space management for all international sites. Advise on site selections and site fitments.
Actively promote the companies policy of providing a safe place to work for employees and visitors.
The Facilities Regional Specialist will:
• Allocating and managing space within buildings
• Manage building maintenance activities
• Coordinating cleaning, catering and parking services
• Ensure that ES&H programs in place to address business risks and opportunities.
• Inspect, test, monitor, and evaluate equipment and systems
• Perform maintenance and operations activities for electrical, mechanical, fire/life safety systems.
• Manage and coordinate routine electrical, mechanical, fire/life safety and facility related preventative maintenance activities performed by outside vendors.
• Ensure planned maintenance programs for building systems are scheduled and completed in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all services provided excel in performance standards and meet all company expectations.
• Prepare critical updates and status reports for supervisors.
• Provide project management and construction administration for facility projects.
• Coordinate with engineers, construction managers, contractors, and users, as appropriate.
• Perform EH&S Safety Training for sites as necessary
● Qualification in Facilities Management
● Educated to A ‘Level/GCSE standard minimum.
● Good word processing skills including Word and Excel
● Proven previous working experience of Facilities in a similar industry or role.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other protected status.