- Execute office administration services to meet the needs of the local staff, including furniture moves, repairs and maintenance, meetings/conference room services and general office operations, whilst ensuring excellent customer service with minimal disruption.
- Arrange for maintenance/repairs when needed, ensuring quick response and minimal disruption.
- Maintain relationships with local office management and employees to stay abreast of needs and employee satisfaction.
- Serve as contact for office services questions, issues or special requests.
- Supervise/line manage 2 receptionists.
- Supervise reception and conference room/meting planning. Plan and coordinate office wide events (holiday party, community engagement, alliance groups)
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- Review WREM related office expenses to ensure accuracy and allocations.
As the successful Facilities Manager you will:
- Have 5 years working in a similar position
- Ideally previously supervised/line managed
- A health and safety qualification would be great, but not essential.
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
As the Facilities Manager in this Financial Services company, you will be managing an office head count of 160 across 2 floors, whilst line managing 2 staff members.