Facilities Maintenance Technician (days)
£22,000 - £27,000
Monday to Friday – 40 hrs per week
A well-established global manufacturer located in Telford is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician to work on days to support the Facilities Manager with the maintenance of the building, carrying out preventative maintenance, attending breakdowns and carrying out project work. This role has become available due to expansion and it’s a really exciting time to join this profitable business.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician will be responsible for:
- Carrying out facilities maintenance across the site
- Completing preventative maintenance
- Working on projects to improve facilities
- Tend to breakdowns and repairs
- Track an inventory of spare parts
- Continuously work to improve the site facilities
- Actively carry out cost control
- Working on plumbing, electrical, conveyor and building issues
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a Facilities Maintenance / Facilities Technician / Facilities Engineer role
- Must hold 17th edition Electrics or above
- Must have minimum level 3 qualification in an Engineering discipline
- Must have 2 years’ or more experience in a Facilities role
- Strong background in plumbing, electrical, conveyor and building maintenance
- Basic computer skills
- Good written and verbal communication
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.