Facilities Maintenance Manager
Circa £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Monday – Friday 8:30 am -5pm
Do you want to work for an expanding global manufacturing business where you will carve out a fantastic career within a world-class manufacturing facility?
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Maintenance Manager to lead the facilities engineering team in an established and expanding global company based in Telford. This role with also be covering the Engineering when required.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Facilities Department including services and personnel
- Monitoring the overall services provided for the site
- Ensure the security of the building and surroundings
- Maintain the fire exit routes and the landscaped areas in good condition
- Develop and audit maintenance procedures
- Plan and oversee all installations and repair activities
- Monitor equipment inventory
Overview of the candidate
- Previous experience of facilities engineering management gained from a manufacturing / industrial or engineering environment will be essential
- Level 5 or equivalent in Engineering qualification
- Good knowledge of electrical distribution systems, fault diagnosis and safe working practices
- Manufacturing engineering background ideally
Good understanding of plumbing, electrical systems, carpentry
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.