Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Duties for Facilities Coordinator:
- Working closely with internal colleagues and departments to resolve queries quickly and effectively.
- Provide exceptional delivery of all service requirements associated to contract delivery across all Customer sites as and where required, be the lead on specific and dedicated customer contracts
- Assist and or produce Purchase order, invoice closing, quotation submission, job scheduling
- Communicate effectively with 3rd party contractors and suppliers
- Working closely with the Account and Field Managers in relation to any reactive and remedial works for their customers.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with queries, including quotations.
- Maintaining in house CAFM system and updating external customer systems.
- Devising and delivering required customer information through dashboard reports monthly.
- Management of jobs: Resolving issues, assisting with materials and any related queries.
- Managing Customers reactive, project and PPM as well as their expectations.
- Receiving incoming emails/phone calls and processing them in a timely manner.
- Assessing the job requirements and despatching an engineer or subcontractor in time with the required SLA.
- Daily review of your work orders in progress and follow up notes, keeping the system up to date and ensuring work orders are chased as and when required
- Assisting and working along site the Account Managers, providing support where required.
- Attend customer meetings on a monthly, quarterly or Ad-hoc basis as per requirements of the customer/ Account Manager
- To attend internal meetings as and when necessary. From time to time this may require you to attend meetings at another location away from the office.
- To attend training seminars to assist with your role. Please note, this may also be at another location.
Requirements for Facilities Coordinator:
- Strong customer services skills and experience within a high-profile environment
- Service orientated attitude combined with a flair for pro-active problem solving to exceed customers' expectations
- Ability to provide services to the highest specification within a Corporate Head Office Building
- Strong team player within a Customer Service team and Service Providers
- Ability to manage service disruptions in a seamless manner via effective use of the team’s resources to maintain business as usual activity
- Ability to motivate self and others, excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new software and systems
- Computer literate
- Experience of operating within a Customer Service environment providing services to the highest standard
Benefits for Facilities Coordinator:
- 23 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 2 years with the business
- Competitive salary
- Enrolment onto company pension scheme
- Discounts at major retailers
- Discounted private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Other company benefits