- Managing contractors while on site, assist in coordinating upcoming works and projects
- Liaising with contractors and arrange site and maintenance services.
- Assisting in contractor management of FM services including HVAC, Fire Safety, Soft and Hard FM, Security, Water Treatment, Waste Management.
- Creating PTW for all scheduled works.
- Organising Security Passes, parking etc. for contractors.
- Providing or co-ordinate escorting duties and access requests as and when needed.
- Ensuring any remedial action from checks and contractor site visits are reported and progressed.
- Raising of compliant Purchase Order Requests on our, and ensuring goods and services are accepted so that agreed payment terms are not compromised
- Assisting in the Project Management of office renovations and moves
- Providing daily reminder of scheduled works to Reception, Security and FM Team.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure all aspects of Training for New Starters, Contractors and existing staff are completed.
- Ensuring fire and emergency arrangements are in place and regularly monitored, deputise in the Facilities Manager's absence, and record Fire Alarm Tests.
The successful Facilities Coordinator will need to have previous experience in a similar position and a recognised Facilities or H&S qualification is essential.
The right candidate will gain the opportunity to join an established and reputable organisation within the facilities sector. As this is a fixed term contract, you will receive benefits including generous annual leave, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to go permanent after your contract.
As a Facilities Coordinator, your job will be to work as part of the real estate and property team overlooking the maintenance and health & safety within the organisation. You will be responsible for ensuring that all hard and soft services are working compliantly and in line with company standards.